Thursday, July 6, 2017

Ugh'

Feeling heavy-- literally and figuratively.  The scale refuses to budge.  The kids keep requesting...they're bored, they're hungry... I look frantically in every direction -- just more of the same.

I had my coursework from Spain evaluated and was given just over 1/2 the value my peers got- and not for grades.  I need that raise.  I worked for that raise. I sent a letter of dispute and hope its corrected quickly and that they don't ask for more money.  

I'm sitting in Silver Diner for some "me time".  Deep breaths. ... I'm not handling stress well and I don't know how to fix it. I've stepped up my workouts every day... and still.  

Just realized I can't even enjoy my food. I wish I'd just thunderstorm all day. Instead it's just overcast. This morning I sat in bed for more than an hour and listened to the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment